Our room rate is from £160 per room per night, and includes our full Scottish breakfast. Both rooms have a maximum occupancy of 2 people.
Gruline Home Farm Bed & Breakfast Gruline, Isle of Mull,
Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of £100.00 per room is payable within 7 days of booking, which is a non-refundable unless we are able to resell your room(s), in full, in the event of cancellation.
- Should your deposit not be received within 7 days of your booking we reserve the right to cancel your reservation and re-advertise.
- All outstanding balances are due prior to departure. We accept payments by cash, BACS and Zettle.
- Maximum occupancy in each room is 2 people.
- We welcome children over the age of 12 years.
- Accommodation check-in is after 4pm and check-out is by 10am. To allow us time to fully prepare for your visit we respectfully request that you do not arrive before this time.
- For the comfort and safety of our guests we operate a no smoking and no vaping policy.
- We are dog owners, however we do not accept pets in our B&B
- Prices are inclusive of Wifi Internet access.
- Guests have full use of our lounge, conservatory and garden. (We request that guests remove their outdoor shoes in the house, so you may wish to bring slippers or indoor shoes with you.)
- Any accidental damage should be reported so that a remedial charge can be levied if appropriate and replacements sourced.
- In the event of a no show, booking reduction or cancellation (from arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged. We therefore recommend you take out holiday cancellation insurance.
- You confirm that should any member of your party show symptoms of COVID19 or be required to self-isolate in the 14 days prior to your arrival date, that you will not travel to the island.
- You confirm that you will notify us immediately if any member of your party becomes unwell with COVID 19 symptoms during your stay.
- You agree that we may pass your details to the Track and Trace program, should we be required to do so.
- You agree to adhere to the latest guidelines issued by the Scottish Government with regard to travel to the Isle of Mull, social distancing in the community and any COVID specific procedures we have in place within our home.
- Should you, or any of your party be unable to travel home and require to self- isolate, any additional nights are payable. In addition, should it be necessary for us to cancel incoming guests, the amount payable would include our loss of any cancelled nights.
- We reserve the right to re-schedule or cancel your booking in line with any Government guidance or restrictions in relation to travel in our area.
- Guests are asked to wear a facemask when in, or moving around the shared spaces of the house and respect a safe, social distance with other people.
- When going out for the day, and on the day of departure please leave your bedroom and bathroom windows fully open to allow for ventilation prior to housekeeping taking place.
- Please note we will be operating a table service only at breakfast.
Visitors planning to travel to the Isle of Mull and who do not have COVID19 symptoms are encouraged to take two lateral flow tests before travelling, the first, 3 days before travel and the second, on the day of travel. This is an important way to reduce the risk of bringing COVID19 into our island community where the prevalence of COVID19 is extremely low and medical facilities are limited. Your co-operation is greatly appreciated.
Please note that Gruline Home Farm is not on a public transport route, therefore a car is necessary when visiting.
Sharon and Stuart Davidson. Tel +44 (0)1680 300597 Email: email@example.com