Courtyard Cottage in the small hamlet of Gruline is three miles from Salen and situated between the head of Loch na Keal and Loch Ba.
Our self catering option, Courtyard Cottage has full access to Gruline Home Farm’s beautifully landscaped gardens with stunning views up to Beinn a’Ghraig and Ben More’s range of hills beyond.Gruline is at the heart of the Isle of Mull and Courtyard Cottage is in the ideal location for exploring the Isles of Mull and Iona (and the smaller islands), wildlife spotting or simply relaxing. Loch na Keal and Loch Ba are both within walking distance of the cottage and are considered a birdwatcher’s paradise.
- Sleeps 2 people in a large bedroom which can be made up to a double room with a king sized bed, or a twin room depending on your preference
- Electric heating throughout the property
- Well-equipped kitchen area with cooker, dishwasher and microwave
- Shower room with underfloor heating and heated towel-rail
- Lounge area with flat screen TV, DVD/CD player and Free-Sat
- Free Wi Fi internet
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer.
- Patio table and chairs
- Available from Saturday to Saturday arrival from 4 pm and departure by 10 am
Mull Rally, Christmas and New Year check in dates are flexible. Please call us to discuss on 01680 300597 or email.